How to use a shared account
What is a shared account
Shared account is a account that can be used by various persons. Printing and copying charges of e.g. a project can be pointed to a shared account.
How to apply for a shared account?
When a common shared account is required for a project or an internal department etc. send a service request at http://hd.metropolia.fi
Following information is required
- Account name ( to what purpose the account is for )
- Account admin ( who manages the users that are allowed to use shared account in question )
- List of personnel that are allowed to use shared account in question
- Reporting ( to whom shared account usage reporting will be sent and how often. Once in every three months is standard )
- Account information
- Account number
- Person who checks and approves the invoices for shared account usage charging
Shared account usage requires PaperCut client. Otherwise you can not print your jobs to virtual queues.
If you have problems with printing to virtual queues, post a service request to helpdesk at http://hd.metropolia.fi
- Created by Unknown User (samiu), last modified on 18.10.2016