Quick guide — Printing from USB flash drive
Printing from USB flash drive
- Insert USB storage drive into USB interface.
- Login to Canon MFP with your user ID or an RFID card associated with your user ID.
- On the PaperCut interface, press Access Device.
- From touch screen choose Access Stored Files button and choose Memory Media.
- Choose folder where the file is located and press OPEN or choose the file.
- Press Start.
- After printing, to remove the USB storage drive press the ⏏ symbol located on the right corner of screen.
USB flash drive File Format and Safe Removal
- USB flash drive is formatted as FAT.
- The file you are about to print is saved as PDF.
- Safe removal of USB flash drive is done by pressing the ⏏ symbol in touch screen.
- Created by Unknown User (m0503562), last modified by Unknown User (perttuap) on 8.6.2021
- No labels