Finnish-American Thinglink is an application where you can annotate background images with photos, videos and links. The software was released in 2010.
Kirjallisuutta - Literature
- Thinglink opetuksessa -Facebook~ryhmä (FI)
Videoita - Videos
Logging in the first time
- Open your browser and go to https://www.thinglink.com.
- Click on the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Click on Log in.
- Click on the Microsoft icon (sign in with Microsoft account).
- Sign in using the format email@example.com (short username, not the email address).
- Sign in again using the format firstname.lastname@example.org (short username, not the email address).
- Choose your desired purpose from the two options.
- Thinglink is now available for you to use. Explore the instructions for using Thinglink with Microsoft products at: Using ThingLink with Microsoft.
Targets of use
- group work
- advertising campaign
- interactive photos and videos
Terms of Service
The application belongs to the authorized work and study tools in Metropolia.
Metropolia students and staff members use the service with their Metropolia accounts. Links to guides.
User support is provided by the Metropolia IT Services Helpdesk.
Terms of Service of Metropolia cloud services must be applied by each user.