- Use common sense, do not disclose any personal information about anyone. At worst, an outside party can exploit the information in scam attempts.
- Do not use the same password for social media services as for Metropolia's own services.
- Contacts from new people must always be treated with caution. It’s easy to impersonate another person on social media services.
- Malware spreads on social media in the same way as email. All messages containing links must be treated with caution.
4. Secure data processing - Metropolia staff
The same data storage and processing guidelines apply to all social media channels. Only public material may be stored and / or published in the services.