User account is locked
If your user account is locked, it may have expired and you have received the following e-mail message:
- Metropolia staff contact Personnel Administration (the personnel secretary of the unit) via their superior. The account will be unlocked automatically when the new contract becomes active.
- Metropolia students contact Student Affairs Office Services to check registration status. When the student is registered, the account will be unlocked automatically.
- Partner organisations' staff contact their own contact person
- Partner organisations' students contact their own contact person
- External users contact their own contact person.
- If the user account of an external user is locked before the need for the user account ends (e.g. due to a project's prolonging), only the Metropolia contact person (not the user) can ask Helpdesk to extend the expiration of the user account. The external user of the account must contact the contact person. Normally the owner of the user account is the person from whom the user received the account activation paper.