Wihi is a system for managing and communicating the thesis process.
Wihi provides a platform for interaction between the student, the advisor, the evaluator, the language supervisor and the commissioning organisation.
During the thesis process, all different thesis versions in addition to messages and files related, are saved in Wihi.
Wihi provides tools for both student to manage tasks and advisor/school to follow the student's progress. As the work proceeds, the the thesis' evaluations can be transfered from Wihi to OMA according to the Metropolia's practices.
Wihi has a connection to the plagiarism check. The student can access a PDF-form verbal evaluation in Wihi in connection to the final evaluation.
Wihi was only partially used in Metropolia during spring 2022. The use will be extended to all degrees in the autumn of 2022.
During pilot use in the spring of 2022, the address was sent directly to the thesis coordinators, advisors and students participating the pilot.
User guides can be found in Wihi and in OMA:
- Instructions for the Student
- Instructions for the Advisor (only in Finnish, english version will be published by autumn 2022)
- Instructions for the Thesis coordinator (only in Finnish)
Tutorial videos have been made on how to use Wihi. They can be found on MetropoliaIT's Youtube channel.
- Tutorial videos for Students as a playlist: Wihi instruction videos for students
- Tutorial video for the Advisor and Thesis coordinator (only in Finnish, english version will be published by autumn 2022)