Maintenance break of Metropolia's IT services Mon 3.7.2023 at 08.00 - Fri 7.7.2023 at 18.00
Metropolia's telecommunication and server systems will be maintained from Monday 3.7.2023 at 08.00 until Friday 7.7.2023 at 18.00. The maintenance will cause downtime for the entire Metropolia telecommunications and server environment.
The maintenance will result in downtime for most of the IT services provided by Metropolia, including
- campus networks, i.e. wireless and wired network connections on campuses and VPN connections
- financial and human resources management systems
- Skype For Business
- network drives (Z, U, W, T, S, P)
- O365 logins
- Desktop streaming (desktop and securedesktop)
Separately, longer outages already known for the following services:
- The new version of the Moodle learning environment will be introduced on 4 July 2023. Due to the update, Moodle will be closed on 4 July from 9.00 to 24.00, as previously announced.
- Update of the OMA environment, 4 July, 13.00 - 16.00.
- No labels