ClimateLaunchpad is the world’s largest green business ideas competition. The goal is to unlock the world’s cleantech potential that addresses climate change and create a stage for those ideas.
We’re here to get you started, so you can massively contribute to tackling climate change.
Your idea can be any idea that helps fix climate. It’s your chance to develop your idea, get business coaching and pitch training.
National competition includes online course and boot camp in June, and coaching and the national finals in August. 3AMK students will receive ECTS points from participating national competition.
Winner will head towards regional finals (early September) and finally towards the Global Grand Final in October, where the teams pitch their ideas to investors and entrepreneurs. Due to the current virus situation, the competition will be organised completely online this year.
The course will be executed in English and it is a web-based realisation.
Further information, and a detailed program and schedule will be released later.
Registration 3.5 – 30.5.2021. Start with application and you get enroll details later!
Application form: https://climatelaunchpad.org/application-form/ .
- Application period: May 3-30 2021
- Online course (June): Short online course which is mandatory requirement for participating virtual bootcamp
- 3 day virtual bootcamp (June): June 20-23 2021 (to be confirmed)
- Coaching (June / August): Individual coaching available for teams
- Virtual Pitching event (August): During the week 34 (August 23-27, date to be confirmed). Announcing the winner of the Climate Launchpad Finland.
Format: Online Business Idea Competition. Climate Launchpad is open to all. 3AMK students will receive ECTS credits from participation and successful completion of the program.
- Market segmentation
- Customer value proposition
- Financial and key value drivers
- Climate impact
- Customer discovery
- Basics of internationalizing the startup
- You will be able to develop your business idea to the next level
- You will be able to justify the climate impact of your idea
- You will be able to validate and pitch your business idea in front of an experienced jury
- Climate Launchpad workbook
More about the Climate Launchpad on:
Haaga-Helia: Timo-Pekka Uotila (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Laurea: Antti Sekki (email@example.com)
Metropolia: Hannes Jesar (firstname.lastname@example.org)