X00EU19-3001 How to lead in a complex world? Systemic leadership competencies for future leaders (5 ECTS)
In the autumn of 2021, you have the possibility to learn systemic leadership approach in theory and practice. In the times of complexity, these skills help you to lead with a different mindset in the future challenges. The course will be offered as an elective course for Master’s students of various disciplines. The extent of the course is 5 ECTS.
This intensive course will be organized both on campus and online. The lecturers are the forerunners of system work in Europe and come from Metropolia University of Applied Science and University of Bremen. During the course you have the possibility to learn complexity and systemic leadership theories, systems intelligence framework and tools how to use organization constellations in different contexts. The course consists of lectures, workshops, reflective sessions, reading articles and writing a learning diary based on the whole course. The course will be executed in English.
This course is for you if you want to learn a new leadership mindset towards the future. To be able to participate this course you need to be a master level student.
Lectures both on campus and online as follows:
• Thursday 07.10.2021 09.00 - 15.00 Myyrmäki Campus
• Friday 08.10.2021 09.00 - 15.00 Myyrmäki Campus
• Monday 11.10.2021 09.00 - 15.00 online
• Tuesday 12.10.2021 09.00 - 15.00 online
Note: before enrolling for this course, please make sure that you are able to participate in all sessions.
The enrollment for the course is open 3.5.-7.6.2021.
- Metropolia students, please enroll via OMA!.
- Master students of Haaga-Helia and Laurea : please enroll via registration form. There are 20 places available for Haaga-Helia and Laurea students.
Contact persons (teachers): Helena Kuusisto-Ek, Principal Lecturer,email@example.com