10 Days 100 Challenges
31.5. – 11.6.2021
10 Days 100 Challenges is a unique open innovation program where you learn new work-life skills and solve challenges together with leading innovative companies, professional experts and inspiring coaches. The program is open for everyone who wants to learn about innovation and service design, engage with real-life challenges and to connect with talented individuals and build professional networks. This is an open innovation program for students, graduated, unemployed, company employees and startup teams.
There are two options to accomplish 10 Days 100 Challenges program:
5 ECTS: Pre-assignment, active attendance and contribution during the 10 day program
10 ECST: Pre-assignment, active attendance and contribution during the 10 day program and learning portfolio
This year, 10 Days 100 Challenges is entirely a web-based realisation. Further information, and a detailed program and schedule will be released later.
After the program, the student is able to:
- Carry out an innovation project applying the newest existing knowledge and service innovation and design methods.
- Work in multi-disciplinary projects.
- Apply creative problem solving and develop working methods.
- Develop practical, creative and innovative solutions, practices and services with multidisciplinary partners to meet the diverse needs in the Helsinki Metropolitan area.
- The student participates in project or network-based work and applies his or her expertise in regional, national or international development work.
- Use his or her personal skills and abilities to work and collaborate in multidisciplinary teams.
- Create a culture of cooperation and negotiation with the team members and other actors.
- Use his or her skills in problem solving, collaboration and communication to support the social development and joint decision making of the team.
- Gain entrepreneurial skills
- Meet potential employers
- Dive into world of innovation and service design
- Team up with people with diverse background
- Get 5 ECTS or 10 ECTS Innovation project