From this link you can download the Portfolio Zip-file on to your computer:
Portfolio MS Access
Portfolio has been made on MS Access so you the program to be able to use the tool.
Instructions after you have downloaded the zip file:
1. You have to unzip the files in the zip folder. Then you have to reconnect
the two files by the following steps.
2. Open the portfolio v4 file
3. Go to tools in the menu and chose database utilities, linked table manager,
select all and click OK
4. The program will ask you where it can find the competence units database,
browse to the folder where you unzipped the files, choose Competence_units-test.mdb and connect
5. Close the portfolio v4 and reopen it.