Other Partner Organisations
These instructions apply to partners working in Metropolia who need Metropolia information systems (such as the room reservation system and email) in their work.
Examples of partners: the student union (Metka), porters, restaurant workers, non-military service personnel, translators, public health nurse services, school priest, members of longer projects and outsourcing service staff, who are in need of a Metropolia e-mail address.
- Contact personnel varies and cannot be named in advance, but a contact person will be specified when a partnership begins.
- Contact person provides Metropolia Helpdesk with the required information.
- Required information:
first names, last name, personal identity code, title (finnish and english), function for which the username is requested, validity time for the username, owner/contact personnel (if other than requester).
- Concerning those working in Metropolia premises required is also possible Metropolia phonenumber.
- For exchange teachers' user accounts, also mother tongue and nationality
- Helpdesk creates the user account and sends the account details to the contact person.
- The partner organisation's representative activates the account using a Activation and Password Change Using Mobile Certificate and Netbank User ID. If this is not possible, the account is activated using an activation password
N.B. If the teacher in question is part of outsourcing service personnel and he/she is added to an implementation, so that he/she will be able to administer a work space in OMA or/and give grades, this must be separately mentioned in the request. There is no need to mention this, if it is enough for the person in question to be added as administrator to the OMA work space. In that case other teachers/administrators can grant the person rights to become administrator or assistant directly to the work space using the Manage link.
User account locked
The partner organisation's staff must contact their contact person, who will be in contact with Metropolia Helpdesk.