Create a signature in Outlook Web App (OWA) browser interface
Outlook can add to your e-mail messages automatically a signature with your contact information and a picture.
You can also save different signatures in Outlook and use them in different situations.
How do I create a signature in OWA?
- At the upper right on the Outlook Web App page, click Options > Settings > Mail
- Type in and format your signature in the E-mail signature box. (Email signature instructions for staff)
- If you want to add the signature to all messages that you send, check Automatically include my signature on messages I send
- Click on Save or press CTRL+S.
Other things to note
Even if you do not check the box that adds your signature to all the messages that you send, you can still add a signature to a new message.
- Create a signature as explained above but do not chec the Automatically include... box.
- When typing a new message add the signature to it by clickin Insert signature in the toolbar.