Welcome to edit our collaborative wiki for the course: Applied Physics (TU00AA28-3004), Autumn 2014!
- Click Create from the Toolbar.
- Select Blank Page from the list and click Create
- Write a title and start writing your article.
P.S. You need to login in order to edit these pages.
- Electromagnetic coils
- Fusion Power
- How does a laser cutter work?
- How is it possible to drive big gears at low RPMs? (Cars, transmission, flywheels)
- How light emitting diodes work?
- MEMS in microphones
- Optical cables
- Radio waves & GPS
- Refraction in different environments and Reflation in curved mirrors
- Solar power in a nutshell
- Sound amplification
- What are electric drives
- Why does light reflect different in different materials?