NOCCA programme consists of three main events: Hackathon, Scalability and growth workshop and Acceleration and idea bootcamp. The course encourages the students to consider having their own cross border companies.
More information https://opinto-opas.haaga-helia.fi/course_unit/BUS8HH102 and the teacher Jari Luomakoski (email@example.com).
The course consists three intensive periods:
- Idea development and business modelling: the students with the best ideas will have a chance to travel to Estonia and Latvia for further development and collaboration.
- Business idea can be based on a problem given by a commissioning company or created by the group
- Date: 17.-19.9.2020
GROWTH AND SCALABILITY WORKSHOP
- From ideas into a feasible businesses: lean startup methodology with focus on rapid prototyping, testing and creating growth plans
- Date: 16.-17.11.2020 (To be confirmed)
ACCELERATION AND IDEA BOOTCAMP
- Ensuring the viability of the business ideas and getting ready to apply for potential funding, which in turn provides resources for accelerated growth
- Date: 25.-27.1.2021, Tallinn