Would you like to learn design thinking in practice? Would you like to challenge your skills with real client?
Digital Wellbeing Sprint is an open innovation and co-creation sprint where multidisciplinary and multicultural teams work on developing, prototyping and testing user-centered digital solutions in real-life challenge. During the Sprint you will innovate future services for healthcare and wellbeing service providers coming from public and private sectors. The Sprint is run agile way (6.5., 10.5., 17.-18.5., 21.-22.5.2019 + field work). Students to the Sprint will be selected based on pre-assignments. The Sprint programme is available for Haaga-Helia, Laurea and Metropolia degree and exchange students free of charge. Others 240 € attendance fee.
More information about the Design Sprint
- Registration: 18.3.-23.4.2019
- Returning the preassignment 28.4.2019
- Contact days:
- Monday 6.5. Introducing the case, Team formulation
- Friday 10.5. Customer insight
- Field work in between the contact days (interviews, observation other methods)
- Friday 17.- Saturday 18.5 boot camp
- In between field work
- Tuesday 21.5 Training the presentations
- Wednesday 22.5 presentations
- Implementation plan: Digital wellbeing sprint
Degree students of Haaga-Helia, Laurea, and Metropolia UAS can enroll to courses by filling in this form. The enrolment period for this Professional Summer School 2019 courses is from March 18th (8:00) until April 9th (16:00). The form is active during the enrolment period. You must agree with your tutor on completing the course before enrollment. If you have problems in registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not a degree student, you can also use this form to enroll. You are required to pay university enrolment fee. You can see fee on enrolment form.