Join us in building a StartUp School network in Africa!
With StartUp School’s Work & Study for Entrepreneurs model you can use volunteering for gaining study credits. In this course you will build a project plan based on volunteering at the giant project of StartUp School and Ambitious Africa. The project aims to spread modern business incubator operations available to all African students across the African continent. Your task is to connect with African student colleagues and start building a network & foundation for global co-operation. Read more information about the course from here.
- Course content is based on the type of the volunteer work. Student works as a volunteer according to hiring organization’s needs and guidelines.
- The student plans and executes a project that supports StartUp School & Ambitious Africa goals.
- Student creates a project plan and reports the project outcomes at the end of the process.
- The student keeps a learning diary where he/she reflects his/her own learning during the project.
- The project topic is approved by one of StartUp School’s Coaches.
Voit halutessasi palauttaa kurssitehtävät myös suomeksi.